CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our German Surprise Party

The Second Installment:
After spending a few days with Brigitte in the Heidelberg area, we drove back to Martin and Susi's via the scenic route. It was gorgeous!
This is in Dilsburg, a cute little town with an amazing view of the entire Neckar Valley.

Brad and Brigitte at the fort in Dilsburg. It was operational back in the 11th century - crazy!
After a long drive, we arrived back in Trochtelfingen to find...A SURPRISE PARTY!

A few of "My Germans" from the program last summer got together to surprise us. Some of them traveled up to 4 hours each way to be there! They went all out - there was tons of food, adorable decorations, and a cute welcome banner, to boot!

After some chit-chat and catching up, we went out to eat at the local restaurant. Brad ordered pizza - in Germany of all places!! I can't take that boy anywhere!

We finished off the night with a fun game of soccer in the park and then went back to Dean's to reminisce and make new memories. It was the perfect surprise!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the pictures - keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!

    I'm excited about your baby news! You'll have to post more ultrasound picks if you got more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I agree, keep them coming. And I am going to start thinking of names, but I do think Leona Kandy would be good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy....Leona Kandy is horrible! :0)

    Great pictures. I didn't know they threw you a surprise party! How cool is that!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok Jen, how about Tajen or jentam or Lee for a middle name.

    ReplyDelete