On Saturday, the boys got to join in on the fun and we all went to California Adventure. We had a great time and were there ALL day long! Ellie and Libby were both first-timers there, too, and I think it's official - they're sold on the place!
The whole gang hanging out with Pluto.
Libby's very first ride! It was the Monsters Inc. ride and I have to say - I don't think any of us were too impressed with it...not even Libby! Her face says it all!
A terrible picture, but it's tradition to take one here every time we come, so here it is.
Posing in front of all of our favorite rides: Ellie's was the Ferris Wheel and for the rest of us it's California Screamin' all the way! Ellie wasn't so convinced that California Screamin' was all that great - we couldn't get her to go on it again to save our lives!
Grammy took Libby on her first carousel ride while I was screamin' it up on California Screamin'! Thank goodness for that stroller pass! ;)
Cute Ellie on the swings.
The nighttime version of Paradise Pier and the Ferris Wheel. Do we look like we're still having fun? (We are...don't worry!)






I'm jealous! Looks like you all had a great time.
ReplyDelete