CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Pictures at the Beach

We finally did it. I've been wanting to take some pregnancy pictures at the beach for awhile now, and we finally made it happen. I'm guessing most people would take pictures like this at 7 or 8 months pregnant, so they're not too huge, but I waited till I was 4 days overdue! Go figure!
Here's a sampling of some of our favorites. Hope you enjoy! We just had my mom take them with my regular camera. So, for non-professional pictures, I'd say they turned out pretty good!
If we go with Libby (which we're 99% sure we will), I think this one is adorable!







I think this one is my favorite! ;)

13 comments:

  1. they looks cute! im amazed at how different our oceans look! its crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pictures, you look fantastic Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these pictures! So cute! Can't wait to see Libby--or not Libby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!!! Mertle has definitly dropped lower.I hope she doesn't look like a turle :) Love Love Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is that baby coming out?! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photographer you had!!! Course the subjects are pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the one where Brad is dipping you! So cute! And you do look great, even though you'd look even better holding that baby in your arms instead of your belly!!!! Can't wait to see her!! I need to make a trip to California!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! Mom did a great job...but then again, she had great subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures, can't wait to see pictures of the baby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love the picture where you're sitting across Brad's lap because it looks like both of you are wearing skirts :)

    I hope everything goes well for you guys! Miss you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete